- The completion of 140 units (one unit equals 15 clock-hours) for the IAAP Certification Program.
- The completion of a minimum of 300 hours of Jungian analysis with an IAAP analyst.
- Clinical Supervision: The IAAP Certification Program – The completion of a minimum of 260 clock-hours of clinical supervision with a JPA member Jungian analyst. Of those clock-hours, 88 are Control supervision with a different JPA analyst. (Candidates must be in supervision throughout their training.)
- The completion of 750 clock-hours of supervised clinical work.
- Passage of the Examination in Areas of Proficiency.
- Completion and presentation of the Graduation Project to the JPA community.
Note: All graduates receive the same credential upon graduation regardless of licensure eligibility or credentials upon enrollment.