1. The completion of 405 clock-hours of course work.
2. The completion of a minimum of 300 clock-hours of Jungian psychoanalysis with a NYS licensed psychoanalyst (and IAAP certified analyst).
3. The completion of 150 clock-hours of clinical supervision with a New York State licensed or exempt JPA member Jungian analyst, of which 50 clock-hours are Control supervision of one case. To complete the supervision requirement, candidates are typically in private supervision once per week over four years and in addition, in Control supervision for two of those four years.
4. The completion of 300 clock-hours of supervised face-to face clinical experience with analysands in an approved setting.
5. The completion of the Child Abuse Prevention course established by the State of New York.
6. Successful completion of Clinical Thesis Paper.